RSS

Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 11, 2011

[18-11-11] Kikoeru ?

Chôm từ blog anh Cổ Duệ qua.

Mình dịch chỉ cỡ 80% chuẩn thôi nha.

Soritt Sira translated as below:


Do you hear me ?


Somewhere, there is a rabbit with very good ears.
“There is nothing I cannot hear.”
That rabbit always says so.


A frog asked the rabbit:
“Pichan pichan is sound of what ?”
“I heard that. I heard that.”
“That is the sound of the rain”

A little bear asked the rabbit:
“Gururu gururu, this is the sound of what ?”
“I’ve heard that. I’ve heard that.”
“That is the sound stomach makes.”


But the rabbit’s ears
Can also hear insulting words and gossips
“If only I don’t hear those things.”
The rabbit cried.


“Why do you cry ?”
A girl rabbit asked.
“Because I don’t wanna hear anything.”
The rabbit answered while crying.
The girl rabbit with ears which can hear everything said:


“Ears can’t help but hear both good things and bad things.”
“If ears are plugged, surely you cannot do anything.”


“Those ears are long in order to hear voice of important person.”
“So there is nothing to be sad about.”

The words of the girl rabbit
Make the rabbit hear a strong ‘Don-‘ sound.
“What is this ?”


Slowly fast.
Nearly far.
This is sound of what ?
The girl rabbit answered:
“That is probably
The sound of you.”

-----

Đừng chửi rủa vì dịch quá ba chấm/sai/sai ngữ pháp/ hoàn toàn trái nghĩa/trớt quớt. Mình sẽ từ từ tiến bộ mà. *ôm đầu*

Credit hình thuộc về ai đó mình không biết.

1 nhận xét:

花子 nói...

:") cute quá à em ơi

Thích quá. X"D

Đăng nhận xét