RSS

Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2012

[30-05-12] Changing


My aunt has changed so much, so dramatically, completely. I probably unable to recognize her now.

She wears shorts, wears tights, wears make-up. She is a modern beautiful young girl.

She goes out with friends. She knows everything. She is soo perfect a woman. She is not a girl. She is a woman. Fully-grown woman.

I'm a stupid b*tch. I'm an old hag :)) And hag sounds like my name too.

She has changed sooooooo damn much.

Where is my aunt ? I can't see her.

Well I used to be so jealous. But now, all I see is a half-stranger.

Can't be jealous anymore.

She lives in my house, has been living for almost 5 years. And still I can't recognize her, after 9 months.

Yeah well, I'm a stupid, thick, horrible, nasty girl.

She is a young powerful wonderful ambitious capable woman.

She is beautiful, strange woman. She is not whom I remember. But well, my memory is rubbish and the world turns when I'm not there. The world turns round and round and round and round. People change and change and change and change. And in the end, all left is dust and tears.

Hah, who am I to be against her ? I'm nothing. Just nothing.

I need to keep myself clean. At least for my 17th birthday. Yep.

I won't cut/ bite my self. I'll try not to.

She is beautiful. I'm an old hag.

Old hag will die away.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét