RSS

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 3, 2013

he he






Yes I'm back and it'll take a bloody long time to tell you everything yo be prepared to be bombarded with messages :D

So basically on Monday there was like 4 inch of snow near my place. All I can see from the train is snow-white fields ♥ I had to change at Manchester (didn't snow there. Thank God) and then went on to York. Everything was very ... postcard-like =)) I couldn't take proper pictures from the train though. Pity.

It didn't snow in York on Monday. I went to some museums. York used to be a Viking town called Jorvik, so there's a Viking museum (which is awesome). They made the place smell like Vikings somehow (beware you will get a post card from this museum).

I climbed up Clifford Tower (the remain of a castle. York is a castle town so there's castle wall around the city too.) I'm afraid of height so geezz I was a bit scared. But it's kinda nice up there.

Then

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét