RSS

Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 9, 2011

Self-harm song =))

Nine Inch Nails - Hurt



"I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting"

-----

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris



"Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive"

-----

Papa Roach - Last Resort



"Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort, suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arms bleeding
This is my last resort,

Cut my life into pieces
I've reached my last resort, suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arms bleeding
Do you even care if I die bleeding?
Would it be wrong, would it be right?
If I took my life tonight,
Chances are that I might
Mutilation out of sight
and I'm contemplating suicide"

-----

Corinna Fugate - Cold



"A thin red line tells you where the blade has been "
"I see the red but I feel no pain "

-----
Breaking Benjamin - Here We Are



"So here we are, fighting and trying to hide the scars."

-----

The Fray - Little House



"Narrow line, she can't decide
Everything short of suicide
Never hurts, nearly works"

-----

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét